For employers | Start
Brain power to your business, or a new approach to a problem? Via the KTH Degree Project Portal, you can easily reach our students who can contribute new skills to your company. Post suggestions for degree projects as well as project placements, internships or trainee places - free of charge.
Create a user account and post an assignment
Start by setting up a user account and then describing the available placement in a form. You can edit and update your posting any time after it’s published. The posting will be removed and archived after its end date.
The procedure is as follows:
- Register as a new user .
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the specified e-mail address.
- Click the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
- The account is active when the Submit a posting tab is visible.
- Submit a posting by adding text to the posting form and save it (minimum 200 characters and maximum 4,000 characters). Please note that it is not possible to add an attachment.
- Your posting will be reviewed and published by an administrator. Therefore it may be a few days before your posting becomes visible in the list. An e-mail will be sent to you when your posting is published.
What to consider in preparation for cooperative activities with students
Tips for reaching out with your posting
Access postings of currently available positions in the KTH Degree Project Portal
Annual cycle for degree projects
The Master of Science students in civil engineering start their degree project placement in January and this consists of 30 academic credits (one full term). The students are looking for their practical degree project placement primarily from September.
The bachelor’s degree students in civil engineering start their practical degree project placement in April and this consists of 15 academic credits (half a term). The students are looking for their practical degree project placement primarily from December.
Do you have any questions?
You can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions here.