Jan Bieser is a researcher in direct and indirect environmental effects of digital technologies and also a lecturer in digitalization and sustainable development and business informatics. He has a PhD from University of Zurich, a background in business informatics and formerly worked as a sustainability consultant in the ICT sector and as a sustainability manager in the sustainability team of University of Zurich.
- Mistra SAMS Sustainable Accessibility and Mobility Services
- Next Generation Mobile Networks: Problem or Opportunity for Climate Protection?
- Digitalization and Time Use
- LIFESAVING: Extending the lifespan of mobile devices
- Methods for Assessing Indirect Effects of the Digital Transformation on Sustainability
- Opportunities and Risks of Digitalization for Climate Protection in Switzerland
- Sustainable Development, ICT and Innovation (KTH Stockholm, seminar leader)
- Sustainable Development for Computer Scientists (KTH Stockholm, seminar leader)
- Innovathon 2021: The Digitalization of Mobility (UZH, lecturer)
- Business Informatics I (UZH, lecturer)
- Digitalization and Sustainable Development (UZH, teaching assistant)
- Informatik, Ethik und Gesellschaft (UZH, teaching assistant)
- Sustainability Reporting (UZH, guest lecturer)
- Supervision of master or bachelor thesis and projects