Detailed experience summary
• Experience from most areas of innovation development with 20 years of experience from innovation development incl. start-ups, IP and patents, legal, tech development, business development, funding.
• Highly experienced in tech transfer of university research: experience of many areas and roads for tech transfer incl. start-ups, industry relations and negotiations, IPR and agreements etc.
• Experienced business coach having supported more than 500 ideas from researchers and students through idea a phase to a significant number of start-ups or agreements or sale based on IPR
• Own start-up experience as project manager and IP manager in medical device start-up with experience of product development, business development, IP/patents and all the aspects of doing a start-up.
• Extremely structured and process-oriented with focus on goals, metrics and getting things done. Proven project management track record from a number of projects of varying sizes.
• Broad experience of patents and IP having supported development of more than 60 patent applications through various stages from invention to prosecution. Co-inventor of several patents.
• IP management, deal-making and legal experience- responsible for managing IP and patent portfolio and long experience of running negotiations and closing numerous deals around IP
• Specializing in medtech/materials/chemistry/technology. Broad experience of industrial laboratory R&D within areas such as polymers, electrochemistry, medical devices.