- Howard Rosenbrock Prize, for best paper in Optimization and Engineering in 2021.
- Best paper at CPAIOR 2021.
- Winner of COIN-OR Cup 2018.
Research projects and topics
C3.AI.DTI project "AI techniques for power systems under cyberattacks". (Co-PI, my part 2M SEK).
Collaboration between KTH, UC Berkely, Caltech, EPRI. My part of the project focuses on mixed-integer optimization techniques for AI systems.
Autonomous coordination and control of smart converters for sustainable power systems. (PI, Digital Futures, 2M SEK )
Mixed-Integer optimization for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Decomposition techniques for mixed-integer nonlinear optimization.
Strong convex relaxations.
Strong and comptationally efficient mixed-integer formulations of disjunctive programs.
- SHOT solver (open source softwate for nonlinear mixed-integer optimization). Collaboration with Åbo Akademi University Finland and GAMS Software GmbH Germany.
1. Between steps: Intermediate relaxations between big-M and convex hull formulations
2. Disjunctive cut strengthening for convex mixed-integer optimization