In work in the Unit of Processes.
My research fields:
- Development, testing and applications of various analytical methods for investigations of different non-metallic inclusions (morphology, composition, size distribution, location) in steels and alloys: optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy with EPMA, electrolytic extraction method, laser ablation ICP-mass spectrometry, single-particle optical sensing method, OES-PDA method.
- Study of formation, growth and agglomeration mechanisms of various non-metallic inclusions during melting, deoxidation, vacuum treatment, modification and casting of different steels and alloys.
- Influence of chemical composition of metal, non-metallic inclusions and technological factors of melting, treatment and casting on quality, machinability and mechanical properties different steel grades.
- Different methods for production and uniform dispersion of fine inclusions in solidified steels.
- Effect of inclusions on austenite grain growth, microstructure and mechanical properties in as-cast metal, welded metal and in heat-affected zone (HAZ) of steel.
Advanced Course in Process Science (MH2049), teacher | Course web
Applied Thermodynamics for Material Processing (MH2053), teacher | Course web
Extractive Metallurgy (MH2029), teacher | Course web
International Seminar in Material Processes (MH2450), assistant | Course web
Process Engineering (MH2039), teacher | Course web