I received B.Sc. in Land Surveying Engineering (2000), the M.Sc. degree in Geodesy from K.N.Toosi University, Tehran, Iran in 2002, Ph.D. degree from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, in 2011. I promoted to Docent in Geodesy (2013). I am working as a Senior Researcher at KTH and Professor at the University of Gävle.
I am a member of the editorial board in Journal of Geodetic Science since 2013 and Journal of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering since 2014.
1. Determination of precise geoid for Iran based on the Stokes-Helmert scheme and its accuracy, Report 2003, National Cartographic Centre of Iran (NCC), TOTAK project, 2003, Iran.
2. Studying Moho Topography and Its Density Contrast by GOCE, (2011-2012), a research project supported by Swedish National Space Board (Rymdstyrelsen), Project no. 76/10:1.
3. Modeling the Earth’s crust by combining GOCE, terrestrial gravity and seismic data (2013-2014), a research project supported by Swedish National Space Board (Rymdstyrelsen).
4. Deformation network design of man-made constructions, (2013-2014), a research project supported by Formas.
5. Climate change detection by taking advantage of a future satellite mission: GRACE Follow-On supported by KTH space center (2017).
6. Spatial Data Innovation a research project supported by The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth (Tillväxtverket) (2018-2021).
7. Improvement in 3D mapping and accuracy assessment using aerial photogrammetry data supported by Lars E. Lunbderg’s foundation (2018-2020).
8. Cost-effective data capturing using satellite images for subsidence monitoring in urban regions supported by SWECO and J. Gust. Richert foundation (2019-2020).
9. “Stomnät i luften (Project Adapted Network-RTK for road construction projects)” supported by Swedish Transport Administration (Trafikverket) (2019-2022).
- Applied surveying,
- Gravimetric Geoid determination,
- Deformation analysis by geodetic approaches,
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Satellite Gravimetry,
- Satellite Altimetry,
- Airborne Gravimetry,
- Engineering geodesy (3D modelling and precise positioning)