Kungliga Tekniska Högskolanhttps://www.kth.se/profile/nroy
MALVINAS VÄG 10
I'm a Master's student pursuing a degree in Information & Network Engineering at the School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. I completed my Bachelor's from IIIT-Delhi, India, majoring in Electronics & Communications engineering.
- I'm currently working on my master's thesis with Ericsson Research at Kista, Sweden. Here, we're working on addressing dynamic resource allocation and scheduling problems for XR based applications.
- At KTH, I worked on the Experimental Platform for Edge Computing Applications (ExPECA) with Prof. James Gross as a Research Assistant leading to our work on edge-native benchmarking of Networked Control Systems being published in ACM EdgeSys'22. I have also lately been exploring semantically optimized deep learning solutions for End-to-End learning in wireless communications.
- I spent my summers last year with Nokia Bell Labs. At Bell Labs, my research was focused on Cognitive Architectures for Management and Orchestration @ End-to-End Networks and Service Automation Lab, based out of Espoo, Finland. We proposed novel algorithms for efficient context-aware network resource management for AGVs in smart industry scenarios.
- In the past, I have worked towards V2X communications where we researched the effects of environmental deterrents on a VLC based communication link. This work was published in the proceedings of IEEE ANTS 2019 . To present this work, I was also awarded the IEEE ComSoc Student Travel Grant.
- I'm greatly intrigued by UAV based communications, and worked towards developing a solution to aid post disaster communications. This work was published in IEEE HTC 2021 and received the Best Overall Paper Award. I built upon my bachelor thesis titled 'Subspace Learning for Person Re-Identification' to develop a solution for UAV based Person Re-Identification using WMNs, which was published in IEEE SPIN 2020 and can be found here. This work was awarded in the Indian National 5G Hackathon organised by the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India and was also invited for presentation at the India Mobile Congress 2020. For my work in UAV to UAV communications , I won the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society (VTS) UAV Innovation Challenge 2020, and was awarded by the IEEE VTS Ad Hoc Committee on Drones.
- I also worked with Rakuten Mobile Inc. in 2020, where we developed a UAV based Person Detection and Re-Identification model for simultaneous 5G Testbed integration using WMNs.
I'm interested in working towards wireless communications and sometimes like to explore its intersection with machine learning!
Digital Communications (EQ2310), assistant | Course web