Pedro Alexandre Delgado Roque
Pedro Roque is a PhD Student at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Affiliated with the Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program (WASP). He is associated with the division of Decision and Control Systems (DCS), and supervised by Prof. Dimos Dimarogonas, Prof.Mikael Johansson, and Prof. Jana Tumova. His research interests are:
- Space Robotics: weightless robotics (DISCOWER), collaborative robotics (Space Cobot) and exploration robotics (MoonHopper);
- Control Theory: model predictive control (on-orbit ReSWARM) and collaborative load transportation (IROS 2022 Outstand Coordination Award);
- Computer Vision: visual-servoing, distributed vision systems.
I'm always looking for motivated Master Thesis students in the fields of Space Robotics, Control and Vision - feel free to drop me an email.
Master Thesis supervisions and Juri Member:
- Gregorio Marchesini, "Application of Discrete-Time High-Order Control Barrier Functions for a Multi-Spacecraft Inspection", KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, 2022
- Roberto Castro Sundin, "Model Predictive Control for Cooperative Multi-UAV Systems", KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, 2021
- Maxime Boutot, "Towards Real-Time Deep Learning Tubes: Trajectory Tracking with a Quadrotor", EPFL - École Polytechnique Fédéral de Lausanne (in collaboration with Prof. Colin Jones and PhD. Candidate Emilio Maddalena), 2021
- Aldo Terán Espinoza,"Acoustic-Inertial Forward-Scan Sonar Simultaneous Localization and Mapping", KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, 2020 (Co-supervisor)
- Elisa Bin,"MPC-based Visual Servo Control for UAVs", KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, 2020
- Cecília Martínez Martin,"Development of an automated space rated solar panel array for future lunar rover mission", KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, 2020
- Nicola Lissandrini,"Non-linear Model Predictive Control for Ground-Aerial Cooperative Robots", KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, 2019
- Filipe Rosa,"Space CoBot HIL testbed and prototype", Instituto Superior Técnico, 2018