Recent exams with answers
Intended learning outcomes
This course provides basic knowledge of circuit theory and electronics. It also provides knowledge of the various devices that can be found in a microcontroller and how these are supposed to be used.
This means that the student after completing the course will be able to
- design, implement and demonstrate a circuit that is controlled by a microcontroller
- explain the basic electrical and magnetic concepts
- describe passivec omponents and electrical networks
- perform network calculation and simulations of electrical nets
- analyze basic electrical circuits
- choose components in a circuit design
- conduct measurements on electrical circuits.
Course main content
- The microcontroller as an embedded system component.
- Input and output devices in a microcontroller.
- Charge, voltage, current, power and energy.
- Electrical and magnetic fields.
- Kirchhoff's laws and Ohm’s law.
- Basic functions of components R,L,C, diode, transistor,operational amplifier and the transformator.
- DC and AC voltage/currents.
- Independent and dependent sources.
- Circuit analysis with mesh and node ananlysis, superposition and Thevenin/Norton equivalents.
- Transients in RC/RL-nets.
- Analyse RLC-nets including resonance circuits using the phasor method.
- SF1689/SF1690 Basic Course in Mathemathics
- SF1625/SF1685 Calculus in One Variable
- SF1624/SF1684 Algebra and Geometry
- ID1018 Programming
Latest from your news feed
- VT 2020 Event "Laboration, 23 April 2020 08:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 04:08
- VT 2020 Event "Tentamen, 29 May 2020 08:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 04:08
- VT 2020 Event "Redovisning, 18 May 2020 10:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 04:08
- VT 2020 Event "Redovisning, 14 May 2020 08:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 04:08
- VT 2020 Event "Föreläsning, 13 May 2020 08:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 04:08