This course will focus on the protocols associate with Voice over IP. The course should give both practical and more general knowledge concerning the these protocols. One of the major aims of the course is that student should be able to build upon these protocols to enable new services.
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
- Real-time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
- Common Open Policy Server (COPS)
- SIP User Agents
- Location Server, Redirect Server, SIP Proxy Server, Registrar Server, ... , Provisioning Server, Feature Server
- Call Processing Language (CPL)