Focus area 1: Gear Technology
This focus area is followed by an active working group. The Gear Manufacturing Working Group provides a common platform for partners from the industry and research organisations to collaborate on research and innovation topics in the field of gear manufacturing.
Goals and objectives:
- To provide a productive environment for the industry and research partners to collaborate in topics of common interest and share experience and expertise to attain mutual benefits.
- To provide the industry with prompt access to experts with desired expertise in the industry’s field interests.
- To identify and propose innovative and industry relevant research topics for investigation and collaboration.
- To encourage partnership and communication within the industrial and research partners on topics of common interests.
- To select and perform research on technologies with high TRL to help its integration into industrial applications.
- To train and educate personnel of the industry partners and other interested companies in the technologies developed through the R&D cluster projects.
Super finishing of gears
Gear cutting tools
If you have interests in the topics, please contact the working group coordinator: