The Department of Sustainable Development, Environmental Sciences and Engineering (SEED) participates in several different education programmes.
The department is responsible for the following Master's programmes:
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Sustainable Technology
- as well as a track of courses in
Sustainable Urban Planning and Design
The Department is also involved in several Master of Science in Engineering education programmes:
- Degree Programme in Civil Engineering and Urban Management specialisation Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Degree Programme in Energy and Environment specialisation Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure and specialisation Sustainable Technology
- Civilingenjörsprogrammet Maskinteknik
- Civilingenjörsprogrammet Design och produktframtagning
- Civilingenjör och lärare, spår Energi och miljö
SEED are responsible for the following courses in Sustainable Development
- The course ”AG1815 Hållbar utveckling, ICT och innovation 7,5 hp given within the programme Civilingenjörsutbildning i informationsteknik (CINTE)
- The course ”AL1504 Hållbar utveckling för datateknik 7,5 hp given within the programme Civilingenjörsutbildning i datateknik (CDATE)
The department is also responsible for a course module with Introduction to Social Sustainability (only in Swedish) which is given in several courses at KTH.