About the unit of Management & Technology
The Management & Technology unit focuses on strategic business management in technology-based organizations. We conduct teaching and research in an international context in close collaboration with industry and society.
The centerpiece is the development of long-term efficiency, technology-based business and how to create good working conditions for innovation, development, growth and transformation in various industrial contexts.
The unit's teaching consists of both postgraduate and undergraduate courses in project management, operations management, supply chain management, leadership and organization, change management and many more.
Key research areas
Research within the unit focuses on areas such as:
- Socio-technical systems
- Smart maintenance
- Business models and systemic innovation
- Safety management systems
- Lean product development
- Agile project management
- Supply chain risk management
- Digitalization in supply chains
- Leadership cultures and organizational change in healthcare
- Leadership and organization of knowledge work
- Performance-based management of the academy
- Leadership for Digital Transformation
- Digitized service strategies using AI
- Change Management For Digital Transformation
- Governmental support of Digital Transformation
Our starting point is to create and disseminate knowledge about the leadership, organizational and management challenges that engineers face in today and future professional life.