Division of Network and Systems Engineering
The Division of Network and Systems Engineering (NSE) conducts research and provides education and service to society on key aspects of networked systems. The primary research focus is on system design, architecture, and management; system security and privacy; enterprise IT modeling and computing; project and technology management. The core methods for conducting the research are stochastic modeling, queuing theory; game theory, optimization; distributed systems, data analysis and machine learning; software design, prototyping, and experimentation.
The division is a part of the department of Computer Science at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
No up-to-date calendar events right now.
- A new glucose monitor for diabetics proves virtually painless and even more accurate
7 Jan 2019
- At core of software leader SAP's product, an open source code developed at KTH
3 Jan 2019
- Million rain over KTH for interdisciplinary project
14 Dec 2018
- Mikael Skoglund named IEEE Fellow
11 Dec 2018
- KTH top 30 at world’s largest AI conference
3 Dec 2018