Current graduate student
- Ivar Bengtsson (since 2020).
Previous graduate students
- David Ek (2020). Thesis title: Approaches to accelerate methods for solving systems of equations arising in nonlinear optimization.
- Michelle Böck (2019). Thesis title: Toward Robust Optimization of Adaptive Radiation Therapy.
- Lovisa Engberg (2018). (Now Lovisa Engberg Sundström) Thesis title: Automated radiation therapy treatment planning by increased accuracy of optimization tools.
- Hildur Æsa Oddsdóttir (2015). Thesis title: Macroscopic modeling of metabolic reaction networks and dynamic identification of elementary flux modes by column generation.
- Tove Odland (2015). Thesis title: On methods for unconstrained optimization and symmetric systems of linear equations.
- Rasmus Bokrantz (2013). Thesis title: Multicriteria optimization for managing tradeoffs in radiation therapy treatment planning.
- Albin Fredriksson (2013). Thesis title: Robust optimization of radiation therapy accounting for geometric uncertainty.
- Mikael Fallgren (2011). Thesis title: Optimization of joint cell, channel and power allocation in wireless communication networks.
- Fredrik Carlsson (2008). (Now Fredrik Löfman) Thesis title: Utilizing problem structure in optimization of radiation therapy.
- Göran Sporre (2003). Thesis title: On some properties of interior methods for optimization.
- Mikael Prytz (2002). Thesis title: On optimization in design of telecommunications networks with multicast and unicast traffic.