RESEARCH COMM. MANAGER
Research Communications Manager at KTH's communication department (COM). I coordinate, plan, lead and execute communication activities related to research. The role involves project management and communication consulting in research projects and for KTH's management. I am also responsible for KTH’s general research information (kth.se/research) and its internal counterpart.
- Impact project: Increasing visibility of KTH's societal impact
- Course in research communication
- Strategy and framework for KTH's research centres
- Project: internal communications for researchers
- Science Today: Event series with the Nobel Prize Museum, KI and SU.
- Nobel week at KTH/Nobel Calling
- Researcher's Friday
Team for research communication
Within the Communications Support group at COM there is a team dedicated to research communication. The team consists of:
- Louise Gustafsson (me), operational manager and team leader.
Focus: KTH's overall research communication activities, strategic communication, and project management, as well as support for management, university administration, and researchers in communication matters.
- Helena Mayer, communicator for KTH's research platforms.
- Sofia Tatsis, communicator for KTH's Development Office (Support KTH) and the Research Support Office.
- Malin Nordin Bartlett, communicator for KTH's co-operation with the public and private sectors.
I am involved in the following groups: