List of Publications
International Referee Journals in the area of Industrial Marketing and e-commerce
1. Robson, J., Farquhar, J. D., &Farshid, M. (2021). Qualitative Market Research in MENA Countries. Qualitative Market Research.
2.Farshid, M., Lord Ferguson, S. T., Pitt, L.F., and Plangger, K.A. (2021) People As Products: Exploring Replication and Corroboration in the Dimensions of Theory, Method and Context, Journal of Business Research, 126, 533-541
3.Farshid, M., Paschen, J., Eriksson, T., & Kietzmann, J. (2018). Go boldly! Explore augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality (MR) for business. Business Horizons, 61(5), 657–663.
4. Brown, T. E.,Farshid, M. (2018). Hybrid Entrepreneurship: To grow or not to grow that is the question. Entreprendre & Innover, Upcoming issue on March 2018
5. Vella, J., Wallström, Å., &Farshid, M. (2017). Financial services Apps: What makes the difference between a great and a ghastly review? Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 22(3), 132-138.
6. Treen, E., Pitt, L., Bredican, J., &Farshid, M. (2017). App service: How do consumers perceive the quality of financial service apps on smart devices? Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 22(3), 119-125.
7. Paschen, J., Pitt, L., Kietzmann, J., Dabirian, A., &Farshid, M. (2017). The brand personalities of brand communities: an analysis of online communication. Online Information Review. 41(7), 1064-1075.
8. Näppa, A.,Farshid, M., Foster, T., (2014) “Employer Branding: Attracting & Retaining Talent in Financial Services”, Journal of Financial Service Marketing, Vol. 19, Issue 2, pp. 132-145
9. Robson K.,Farshid, M., Bredican J., Humphrey S., (2013) “Making Sense of Online Consumer Reviews: A Methodology”, International Journal of Market Research, Vol. 55, No. 4
10.Farshid, M., Chan, A., Nel, D., (2012) “A Sweet-Face Man: Using Chernoff Faces to Portray Social Media Wine Brand Images”, International Journal of Wine Business Research, Vol. 24, Issue 3
11. Botha, E.,Farshid, M., Pitt, L., (2011) “How Sociable? An Exploratory Study of University Brand Visibility in Social Media”, South African Journal of Business Management, Vol.42, No. 2, pp. 43-51
12.Farshid, M., Plangger, K., Nel, D., (2011) “The Social Media Faces of Major Global Financial Service Brands”, Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Vol. 16, pp. 220-229
13. Keramati, A.,Farshid, M., Salehi-Sangari, E., Zavareh, J. T., (2009) “Customer relationship management activities in e-banking: the case of Iranian banks”, International journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management, Vol. 3, No. 3
International Refereed Conference Articles in the area of Industrial Marketing and e-Commerce
14.Farshid, M., Caruana, A., Salehi-Sangari, E., (2019) “Digital Advocacy Among Industrial Employees”, The Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vancouver, Canada
15. Brown, T.,Farshid, M., (2019) “Leveraging use-generated content for demand-side strategy”, The Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vancouver, Canada
16.Farshid, M., Ferguson, S. L., Pitt, L., (2018) “People as products: Exploring replication in the dimensions of theory, method and context”, Academy of Marketing Science World Marketing Congress Porto, Portugal
17. Foster, T.,Farshid, M., Juena, S., Wallström, Å., (2015) “The use of social media in higher education”, 44th AMS Annual Conference, The Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science, Denver, CO, USA, May 12-14 (Full paper)
18. Ek Styven, M., Engstrom, A., Salehi-Sangari, E.,Farshid, M., (2015) “There’s a silver lining: Information quality, trust and positive meaning after a crisis” 44th AMS Annual Conference, The Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science, Denver, CO, USA, May 12-14
19. Ek Styvén, M., Wallström, Å., Engström, A., &Farshid, M., (2015), “Northern lights and darkness: Benefits and barriers for e-tourism in Swedish Lapland”. The 5th International Conference on Tourism Management and Related Issues, Kos, Greece, October 8-9 2015.
20.Farshid, M., Ashrafi, L., Wallström, A. and Engström, A., (2013) “Role of anti-brand websites on brand image”, 42nd AMS Annual Conference, The Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science, Monterey, CA, USA, May 15-18 (Full paper)
21. Peighambari, K., Kordestani, A.,Farshid, M., (2011) “Reciprocity toward the internet”, Academy of Marketing, Marketing Field Forever, Liverpool. Academy of Marketing Science (Full paper)
22. Peighambari, K., Sattari, S., Bäckström, L.,Farshid, M., (2011) “Salesperson’s personality and the relationship quality differences between customers and friends”, Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science, Conway, M. (red.). Coral Gables, FL USA May 24-27 (Full paper)
23. Tsao, H., Campbell, C.,Farshid, M., Chakrabarti, R., (2009), “Lemon-Aid: Brand as a Signal for Quality–A Classroom Game”, ANZMAC Annual Conference, Melbourne, Australia (Full paper)
24. Sattari, S., Blomgren, H., Salehi Sangari, E.,Farshid, M., (2009) “Evolution of Consumer Behaviour Literature”, Academy of Marketing Conference, Leeds, UK (Full paper)
25.Farshid, M., Keramati, A., Salehi-Sangari, E., (2008) “A Proposed framework for investigating CRM activities in e-banking in Iran”, Citizen/Customer Relationship Management Conference, Tehran Iran (Full paper)
26.Farshid, M., Rahimipour, M.R., (2004) “Researching the specification of Ball-mills in steel industry application”, The 8th Annual Congress of the Iranian Metallurgy Engineers Society, Iran (Full paper)
Examensarbete inom Entreprenörskap och innovationsledning, avancerad nivå (ME204X), examinator, kursansvarig, lärare | Kurswebb
Examensarbete inom entreprenörskap och innovationsledning, avancerad nivå (ME205X), examinator, kursansvarig, lärare | Kurswebb