You are not logged in KTH, so we cannot customize the content.
This is a basic course in computer science which starts with an introduction to how to use computers. In this course the programming language Java is used and we'll use Git as version control system.
In this course you'll learn the following:
- use common computer tools, especially the computer environment at D,
- design and implement simple sequential programs
- use programming to solve problems,
in order to be able to
- find and use correct programming techniques for a given problem,
- take advanced courses within computer science and numerical analysis.
In the menu to the left you can navigate and find interesting information concerning the course.