Lecture notes and video
Below you can find the slides presented by the teachers and the video material. Videos and slides are uploaded before the seminars. Note, videos and slides are linked to the seminar where the projects are presented!
The lecture notes below will be updated before the lectures.
Access to video contents
Introduction to Computing Systems Engineering uses ScalableLearning to help make your learning more interactive. We have made videos of material that you should learn.
To get started:
- Go to www.scalable-learning.com and log in with your KTH credentials.
- Add your course by choosing “Join Course” from the “Courses” menu and entering the Enrollment Key for EP1200: VTGSS-86203.
- Getting started with logic design,
- Logic design from NAND to ALU, from DFF to RAM and PC
- Machine Language video lecture
- Computer Architecture video lecture
- Virtual machine part I
- Virtual machine part II
- High Level Language
- Compiler I: Syntax Analysis
- Compiler II: Code Generation
- Operating System