You are not logged in KTH, so we cannot customize the content.
The aim of the course is to let the students apply their knowledge through a project assignment in areas connected to vehicle dynamics. E.g. Developmen, analysis and validation of a new suspension concept, chassis, powertrain etc. The course should give the students great experience of working in a development team similar to industry where the course process should resemble the industry process. This in order for the students to be more prepared for their future work tasks.
The course will each year have projects for 5-9 students where the project will come from industry and university. Meaning if the course will have 18 students the course will have at least 2 projects. In this project course the following steps will be done in each project:
- Benchmarking and related technology
- Brainstorming and idea generation
- Produkt definition and analysis
Projects are not finalized yet but the following themes we are discussing:
- Research Concept Vehicle (New electro hydraulic brake system or next generation suspension).
- Modular roller rig (Possible continuation of last years project).
- Formula Student (Not finalized yet).
- Driving simulator (Integrate steering models and CarMaker to the driving simulator).