Division of Communication Systems
The Division of Communication Systems conducts research and education in the broadest sense of the communication systems area. This includes, but is not limited to, technical and economic aspects of wireless, wired and optical communication systems and services, fixed and mobile communication systems, and communication related services, artifacts, applications, and usage.
The technology focus lies on communication at the Media Access and Control (MAC) layer and above - as well as on implementation aspects of all layers.
The division is a part of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at KTH.
- Alireza Farshin’s Licentiate Defense
13 Jun 2019
- Amir Roozbeh’s Licentiate Defense
10 May 2019
- Paper: Make the Most out of Last Level Cache in Intel Processors
1 Mar 2019
- Kirill Bogdanov’s PhD Defense
30 Nov 2018
- Georgios Katsikas’ PhD Defense
19 Sep 2018
No up-to-date calendar events right now.