Division of Network and Systems Engineering
The Division of Network and Systems Engineering (NSE) conducts research and provides education and service to society on key aspects of networked systems. The primary research focus is on system design, architecture, and management; system security and privacy; enterprise IT modeling and computing; project and technology management. The core methods for conducting the research are stochastic modeling, queuing theory; game theory, optimization; distributed systems, data analysis and machine learning; software design, prototyping, and experimentation.
The division is part of the Department of Computer Science at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
No up-to-date calendar events right now.
- What will happen when art and music are increasingly created by AI?
21 Dec 2020
- Collaboration behind unique AI-program
21 Dec 2020
- 'I never imagined working in the music industry'
16 Nov 2020
- Lightning fast implementation of alumnus´master´s thesis about smart charging of electric vehicles
1 Sep 2020
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020