See what some of the students, researchers and employees in the KTH Innovation pre-incubator program have to say about their experience.
- It is inspiring to hear from other successful founders who share their experiences. It is also fun to get to know the other teams and meet people who equally committed to their idea.
- Xuecong (Sabrina) Liu, KTH student and co-founder of Riedia
"Being in an environment with other entrepreneurs and feel that "I'm a part of this" is great. That's really important when you're a startup. You have a small team and work a lot on your own."
- Hiba Adem, founder of DYAMO
"In the program, we mix with experienced business people, young entrepreneurs, scientists and others working on their own ideas. It doesn’t matter where you come from, we are all facing the same issues and challenges."
- Álvaro Morales López, PhD student at KTH and CEO of Akira Science
"It’s hard to be alone on this journey. The program gave us an encouraging environment."
- Amin Kazemzadeh, KTH researcher and founder of Flexpenser
"The discussions are great! Also, what’s good with the program is that it presents all the things you should be thinking about and helps you set clear goals from the start."
- Raquel Lizàrraga, KTH resarcher and founder of QM4Mat
"Getting a place to work at campus while having access to so many competent and experienced people from KTH Innovation has been a tremendous support for us."
- Leo Wezelius, KTH student and founder of Volta Greentech
"If we hadn’t had the program's weekly meetings, we wouldn't have come as far as we have. It's really motivating to see others succeed."
The KTH Innovation pre-incubator program