How to apply
The programme has two application rounds: 16 October 2018 - 15 January 2019 and 15 March - 15 April 2019. The programme starts in late August 2019. Applications are made through University Admissions, an online application portal for all Swedish universities.
Application process for the Bachelor's programme
When to apply
The programme has two application rounds for studies starting autumn 2019.
Application round 1: Deadline 15 January 2019 (for all applicants)
Non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens should apply in this application round in order to obtain a residence permit before the start of the semester.
- 16 October: The online application opens
- 15 January 2019: Application deadline
- 1 February 2019: Deadline for receipt of application fee (if required) or documentation of fee exempt status
- 1 February 2019: Deadline for receipt of supporting documents
- 18 April 2019: Notification of selection results (you do not have to reply to the offer)
Application round 2: Deadline 15 April 2019 (only for applicants who do not need residence permit)
This application round is an alternative mainly for applicants from EU/EEA/Switzerland who do not need a residence permit. For non-EU/EEA/Swiss students, applying in the April round will most likely result in not having enough time to obtain a residence permit before the start of the semester.
- 15 March 2019: The online application opens
- 15 April 2019: Application deadline
- 7 May 2019: Deadline for receipt of application fee (if required) or documentation of fee exempt status
- 20 June 2019: Deadline for receipt of supporting documents
- 11 July 2019: First notification of selection results
- 26 July 2019: Last date to reply to your offer
- 1 August 2019: Second notification of selection results
Please note: The deadlines are strict and in Central European Time (CET). If you are in your final year of upper secondary (high school) education you will not be able to submit a complete application in the first round. EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may be able to apply in the second round (your complete documentation has to be recieved by 5 July 2019).