I work as an Associate Professor at the Division of Vehicle Dynamics where my research areas are vehicle validation, vehicle dynamics design process, vehicle suspension, chassis concept and vehicle control to achieve greener, smarter and safer vehicles. Current focus is on vehicle validation, driver vehicle interaction, urban vehicle concepts, autonomous vehicles, fault-tolerant control and over-actuated vehicles.
Currently active in Integrated Transport Research Lab (ITRL) at KTH where I am responsible for the Research Concept Vehicles, the PhD course and supervise PhD students.
Associate Professor at:
Vehicle Dynamics research group
Division of Vehicle Engineering and Solid Mechanics
Commissions of trust:
- Programme responsible for Master programme in Vehicle Engineering, 2020 - ...
- KTH main contact for EIT Urban Mobility, 2019 - ...
- Deputy Director of KTH Transport Platform, 2010 - 2014
- Deputy Director of Integrated Transport Research Lab - ITRL, 2014 - 2019
- Board member of KTH Transport Labs, 2012 - 2014
- Board member of SAFER - Vehicle and Traffic Safety Centre, 2012 - 2015
- Wenliang Zhang, PhD student at KTH Vehicle Dynamics
- Lin Zhao, PhD student at KTH Vehicle Dynamics
- Erik Almlöf, PhD student at ITRL
- Robin Palmberg, PhD student at ITRL
- FFI: iCOMSA - Correlation of Objective Measures and Subjective Assessments: efficient vehicle dynamics evaluation and new intelligent concept
- KTH Research Concept Vehicle
Most recent superviced MSc Thesis projects: