Learning for Sustainable Development
LH215V - Learning for Sustainable Development
The overarching objective of HE teaching qualifications is that, after completing the education, the participant shall demonstrate knowledge, skills and approaches required for professional teaching in HE, in the participant’s subject area, and for taking part in the development of HE.
Prerequisite: LH201V/LH231V or corresponding course from other university.
Costs: Free of charge for KTH Employees.
Course fee for external participants, 12.775 SEK/person.
Within LH215V, the participants should have the opportunity to
- Reflect on and discuss the subject sustainable development and connect the concepts to their own subject area.
- Present sustainable development as a subject that requires critical reflection and discussion based on different perspectives and show how this should be visible in the education for students.
- Design learning outcomes, learning activities and examination with clear integration of questions and discussions relevant to sustainable development.
- Create and evaluate their own learning tools for integrating of sustainable development both in courses and in programs.
- Reflect on and discuss how sustainable development can be integrated in a full degree program and which courses in the program that should carry the progression of the subject
Course offering 2019-2020
Course offering 2020-2021
Latest from your news feed
- HT 2019 Event "Seminarium, 31 March 2020 11:00" edited by Scheduling staff yesterday at 07:57
- HT 2019 Event "Seminarium, 14 January 2020 13:00" edited by Scheduling staff Tuesday 13:36
- HT 2019 Event "Seminarium, 31 March 2020 11:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 03:32
- HT 2019 Event "Seminarium, 17 March 2020 13:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 03:32
- HT 2019 Event "Seminarium, 18 February 2020 13:00" created by Scheduling staff 28 November at 03:32