About Java versions
- Note: These are "beta" versions of the programs; they have not been fully tested. Also the help has not been updated yet
- Advantage: java programs work on MacOS, Unix/Linux (for example Ubuntu) and Windows systems.
- This software now uses exclusively the HALTAFALL algorithm
- To install: choose a zip-file from Download menu (left column), download the zip-file and un-zip it in a directory of your choice. If you have Java properly installed ( verify here ), you may double click on a "jar"-file and the program will be launched.
- In "DataBase" you may now select a temperature between zero and 100 degrees Celsius (if data are missing, you will not be able to use this feature).
- In "Spana" it is possible to select the SIT-model for activity coefficient calculations.
- The source code ma be downloaded at sourceforge.net/p/eq-diagr