Submit interest for a workshop
KTH Library organises workshops for doctoral students and researchers on various topics.
You'll find all scheduled events in our calendar . If you are interested in a workshop that's not in the calendar, if the date does not work, or if the workshop you are interested in is fully booked, you can register interest . We try to arrange workshops when enough people have shown interest. Using this form, you can also ask to be notified when the program for the next semester is finalized.
- Introduction to the library for doctoral students and researchers
- Literature search for your thesis or next publication
- Literature search with smart tools
- Searching in specific databases such as MathScinet, Scifinder eller Art and Architechture Complete
- Patent databases
- The library's special collections
- Research data
- Research management plans
- Visualize your research data
- Open science
- EndNote - get started with reference management
- Mendeley - get started with reference management
- Zotero - get started with reference management
- Choosing a journal
- Register your publications in DiVA
- Make your publications visible and introduction to altmetrics
- Wikipedia editing
We can also arrange workshops and presentations on these topics at departments or for research groups. We adapt the scope and content according to your wishes. To request one or more workshops, send an email to the library where you state the topic, desired date and who the participants are and we will get in touch. If you are interested in a topic that is not in the list, write it in your email message and we will decide if it can be arranged.