Studies in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science educates engineers, master students and researchers in electrical engineering and computer science. We are located at two different campuses in Stockholm.
The courses and study programmes have a high international standard and give practical experience in cooperation with the industry. Teachers are engaged pedagogues and competent within their fields.
The school offers one bachelor's programme, master programmes and doctoral programmes in English for international students. The English bachelor's programme is in the field of information and communication technology. On advanced level there are 15 master programmes and we offer doctoral studies in four fields. On second cycle level there are 16 master’s programmes, and on third cycle level there are four doctoral programmes.
Information and Communication Technology (TCOMK)
- Cyber Security (TCYSM)
- Communication Systems (TCOMM)
- Computer Science (TCSCM)
- Electric Power Engineering (TELPM)
- Electromagnetics, Fusion and Space Engineering (TEFRM)
- Embedded Systems (TEBSM)
- Energy Innovation (TIETM) track: Energy for Smart Cities SMCS
- Energy Innovation (TIETM) track: Nuclear Energy EMINE
- Energy Innovation (TIETM) track: Renewable Energy RENE
- Energy Innovation (TIETM) track: Smart Electrical Networks and Systems SENSE
- ICT Innovation (TIVNM)
- ICT Innovation (TIVNM) (EIT Digital)
- Information and Network Engineering (TINNM)
- Interactive Media Technology (TIMTM)
- Machine Learning (TMAIM)
- Nanotechnology (TNTEM)
- Security and Cloud Computing SECCLO (Joint Erasmus+)
- Software Engineering of Distributed Systems (TSEDM)
- Systems, Control and Robotics (TSCRM)
Doctoral programmes (Ph.D.)
The school works in close cooperation with the industry and the research is at the technical leading edge in its field. The studies prepare the students for a career within both industry and research.
The school offers four doctoral programmes:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mediated Communication
The school's four doctoral programmes