Open research call for proposals on sustainable aviation
Application deadline: 31 March 2019
KTH Centre for Sustainable Aviation (CSA) opens their research call for 2019 of available funds of 18 MSEK in the research areas of: air traffic management and flight paths, noise exposure and disturbances in proximity of airports, and aviation in a system perspective.
Who can apply?
Companies, public organisations and universities are invited to apply. Each application must have a main applicant who is responsible and receives the grant.
In total 18 MSEK
Description of the call
Proposals should be based on a clear question and include a description of the project relevance to sustainable aviation. For the current call:
- Noise and aero-acoustic projects are prioritized.
- Projects with a direct impact on sustainability of air transport can be considered.
- Projects for adapting new or existing technology can be considered.
- Air traffic management and flight paths
- Noise exposure and disturbances in proximity of airports
- Aviation in a system perspective
KTH-Centre for sustainable aviation (CSA) has research funding through the Swedish Transport Administration (TRV). Contact at KTH: