Platforms for multidisciplinary research
The wide spectrum of research at KTH demands variation in focus, approach and formation. We work to create an open atmosphere and break down traditional barriers between academic disciplines. Basic research is conducted in parallel with applied research, and the same is true of multidisciplinary work and specifically targeted work. Based on strong areas of research at KTH, six focus areas have been created. These work as platforms for multidiciplinary research.
News from research platforms
- Seminar: Lessons from research for the work on a national electrification strategy
18 Jan 2021
- Report from AI for Life Science @ KTH
18 Dec 2020
- Electricity network day 2020 - see the broadcast afterwards
17 Dec 2020
- Interview with Ricardo Vinuesa, new Vice Director of the KTH Digitalization Platform
15 Dec 2020
- KTH Energy Platform Director looks back on the past year
10 Dec 2020
No up-to-date calendar events right now.