Learning in STEM
Learning in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) is one of four divisions at the Department of Learning, belonging to the School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM) at KTH. The divisions consists of three research groups: Engineering Education in Society, Higher Education Organisational Studies (HEOS) and Learning in Technology and Science Education (TN-didactics). In addition to our research and development, the division has KTH-overall assignments and competence in engineering education.
Learning in STEM (LiSTEM) conducts education at all levels, research and development work and provides support to KTH. Cooperation within and outside KTH takes place continuously. Recurring partners are Stockholm University (SU) and CETIS - National resource center for technology teaching in schools. Stockholm University (SU) together with the National Agency for Education are recurring clients.
- HEOS - Higher Education Organisational Studies
- Engineering Education in society
- Learning in Technology and Science Education (TN-didactics)
Head of Division
News from Learning in STEM
- Who can operate and manage smart buildings?
8 Jun 2021
- Three new publications from HEOS
19 May 2021
- PhD position Engineering Education Policy and Management open
16 Nov 2020
- New book about technical universities
2 Sep 2020
- Dissertation on Professional Support Staff at Higher Education Institutions: Navigating Ambiguities
31 Aug 2020