A link to these terms is equated with the terms being published in connection with the service where the link is located.
Purpose and responsibilities
The overall purpose of KTH's presence in social media is to provide a deeper insight into studies and research at KTH and in KTH as a study and workplace. Some services may have more specific purposes, which are described in connection with the service.
In connection with the account, it is also stated who at KTH that is responsible for it. Questions related to the individual account should be addressed to the respective person in charge.
KTH is not responsible for the content of posts published by other users. Posts from users are not to be regarded as factual information from KTH, and they do not necessarily convey KTH's views. Advertisements that may appear on and in connection with the services are not controlled by KTH and have no connection to KTH.
KTH is not responsible for personal data published by users other than KTH.
KTH strives for a constructive and balanced dialogue. Posts in social media should have a direct link to the purpose of the pages (see above).
Please note that posts made in KTH's social media channels and direct messages sent to KTH via social media become public documents.
The following types of content are not allowed:
- irrelevant, meaningless or offensive posts
- gross swearing or insults
- content that violates laws, privacy or copyright
- posts of a commercial nature (advertising), or posts representing commercial or other third-party interests.
- KTH's accounts in social media are moderated, and posts may be deleted without notice. Users who break the above rules may also be blocked.