Welcome to KTH Relocation
Welcome to KTH and congratulations on getting a position here! We are looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to Sweden and KTH.
We are not only here for you, we will also assist your family and your spouses in their acclimation to Sweden.
Updated June 30
For questions about the coronavirus, please refer to
. Please check continuously, because it is updated regularly.
If you have questions about your stay or arrival to KTH, please
by e-mail, phone, or we can book a video meeting with you. For general information about what is happening in Sweden, please call 11313. For health advice, please contact
Please see the information about
when working from home (pdf 1.4 MB)
- KTH Relocation will be closed July 16-August 2. We will be back in the office on August 3.
- If you have a contract starting August 1, your keys will be available to pick up from August 3 at Brinellvägen 8, starting from 9:00 am.
- If you are wishing to move or leave, we are implementing a one-month cancellation policy, up until August 1. We can cancel contracts from the 1st or the 15th of each month. Every cancellation needs to be done in writing by e-mail to us. After August 1, we return to our two-month cancellation policy.
- If you need to make a fault report,
continue to use this form
- Depending of the nature of your fault report, you will receive help with your problem by either advice or a physical visit by a caretaker. This is decided by the KTH Site Services, following recommendations from the Public Health Authority.
KTH Relocation e-mails sent since 2012
Foreign researchers assisted in 2019
Families with children arrived in 2019
KTH Relocation events during 2019
Latest activities at KTH Relocation
No up-to-date calendar events right now.