Brain power to your organisation, or a new approach to a problem? By working together with a student you have the opportunity to gain new knowledge and competence to your company. Via the KTH Degree Project Portal you can easily reach our students with degree projects or summer jobs - free of charge.
Create user account and post assignments
Start by setting up a user account and describe the assignment. You can edit and update the assignment any time after it’s been published. The assignment will be removed and archived after its end date.
How to get started
- Register as a new user.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the specified e-mail address.
- Click the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
- The account is active when the Submit a posting tab is visible.
- Submit a posting by adding text to the posting form and save it (minimum 200 characters and maximum 4,000 characters). Please note that it is not possible to add attachments or links.
- Your assignment will be reviewed and published by an administrator. Therefore it may be a few days before your posting becomes visible. An e-mail will be sent to you when your assignment has been published.
What to prepare before collaborating with a student
By working together with a student, you gain access to new knowledge and expertise. We have gathered a few things here to consider in order for the working relationship to be as good as possible.
- Formulate the hypothesis or situation to be explored
- Designate contact person at the company
- The principle of public access to information and confidentiality
Annual cycle for degree projects
The master students start their degree projects in January. The degree project consists of 30 academic credits (one full term). The students start looking for degree projects from September.
The bachelor degree students start their practical degree projects in April. It consists of 15 academic credits (half a term). The students start looking for degree projects from December.
Do you have any questions?
You can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions .