Student Office Mathematics
Visiting address: Teknikringen 8D, room 6251, entrance floor
Phone: 08-790 91 97
|Monday - Friday||10.00-13.00|
At the student affairs office you can get help with
- Course registration on mathematics courses (SF-courses) in case of missed web registration
- Graduate students and students at Stockholm University can pick up their written exams at the Student Office. KTH students will find their scenned exams under My Pages (personal menu).
- Submitting and collecting homework (project reports, lab sheets etc.)
Please observe that course literature can be bought at Kårbokhandeln.
All homework should be delivered to Mathematics postbox SF in front of the Student affairs office TR8.
When submitting homework (project reports, lab sheets etc.) please use the following form:
Cover page page for written homework (pdf 111 kB)
Code of honor for students and teachers at courses given by the Division of Numerical Analysis (pdf 178 kB)
Mathematics Learning Center ("mattejour")
See pages for Mathematics Learnings Center
- In order to register for a course given by the Department of Mathematics please use the corresponding web site accessible via your personal menu.
- When you intend to take a course stretching over more than one semester you must re-register for the new semester.
- If you have read a course before and need to re-register for the course, you must fill in the form:
Re-registration (change of occasion) on courses given by the SCI school:
Exam registration for SU students, Doctoral students and students who intending to enhance their grade trough re-exam.
Request for review of grade
A request for review of grade can be filed by filling in the form: Review of grade