Contact the School of Engineering Sciences

Student services

Questions concerning studies and re-registrations.

Student service desk

School's office of student affairs

Third-Cycle Studies

Program Directors

Research departments

Do you need to reach someone at the departments? Please contact one of the heads or go directly to KTH's staff directory.

Department heads

Staff directory


Do you have an administrative question? Please contact the Administrative function managers.

Function managers in administration

General questions

KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Link to KTH Entré

School of Engineering Sciences

Page responsible:Kommunikation SCI
Belongs to: School of Engineering Sciences (SCI)
Last changed: Feb 22, 2019