Division of Decision and Control Systems
The Division of Decision and Control Systems conducts research, education and industry/society interplay within modeling, identification, control, learning and optimization of dynamical systems.
The division is part of the Department of Intelligent Systems at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
11FebPublic defences of doctoral thesesThursday 2021-02-11, 15:00Location: Q2, Malvinas väg 10, Stockholm (English)Doctoral student: Pian Yu , Reglerteknik2021-02-11T15:00:00.000+01:00 2021-02-11T15:00:00.000+01:00 Task-oriented control and coordination of multi-agent systems under varying constraints (Public defences of doctoral theses) Task-oriented control and coordination of multi-agent systems under varying constraints (Public defences of doctoral theses)
- What will happen when art and music are increasingly created by AI?
21 Dec 2020
- Collaboration behind unique AI-program
21 Dec 2020
- 'I never imagined working in the music industry'
16 Nov 2020
- Lightning fast implementation of alumnus´master´s thesis about smart charging of electric vehicles
1 Sep 2020
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020