Division of Decision and Control Systems
The Division of Decision and Control Systems conducts research, education and industry/society interplay within modeling, identification, control, learning and optimization of dynamical systems.
The division is part of the Department of Intelligent Systems at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
15AprMaster thesis presentationThursday 2021-04-15, 11:00 - 12:00Respondent: Karl Hemlin2021-04-15T11:00:00.000+02:00 2021-04-15T12:00:00.000+02:00 Development of Sensor Concept to Regulate Fuel Supply During Priming of Water to Air Heater in Production (Master thesis presentation) Development of Sensor Concept to Regulate Fuel Supply During Priming of Water to Air Heater in Production (Master thesis presentation)
19MaySeminarWednesday 2021-05-19, 16:00 - 17:00Lecturer: Prof. Nikolai Matni, University of Pennsylvania2021-05-19T16:00:00.000+02:00 2021-05-19T17:00:00.000+02:00 Robust Learning for Safe Control (Seminar) Robust Learning for Safe Control (Seminar)
- What will happen when art and music are increasingly created by AI?
21 Dec 2020
- Collaboration behind unique AI-program
21 Dec 2020
- 'I never imagined working in the music industry'
16 Nov 2020
- Lightning fast implementation of alumnus´master´s thesis about smart charging of electric vehicles
1 Sep 2020
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020