Microwave skin cancer diagnostic tool, pilot-project (MTSSC2)
The goal of this VINNOVA Innovation-for-Future-Healthacre pilot project is to do a re-verification of a novel skin-cancer diagnostic tool based on microwave sensing, developed in an earlier VINNOVA Framtidens-Hälsa project "MTSSC" at KTH.
The objectives of this pilot-project are:
- medical prove: creating sufficient medical proof with the existing sensor technology to distinguish skin cancer, and to discriminate different cancer types
- technology feasibility of product development
- commercial preparation: business case scenarios, cost/risk analysis, contacts to companies/investors/business angels.
The project partners are:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Karolinska University Hospital
- ADAKT AB
- MicroComp Nordic AB
Project coordinator and main contact person is Joachim Oberhammer (KTH).
The project is funded by VINNOVA under contract no. 2013-03261.
Intranet (password restricted to project partners)