Musical Communication and Music Technology
The course is intended for people interested/working in Game design, film/TV production, music production, virtual reality, musical instrument design, real-time interactive music performance systems, gesture control.
The course consists of around 13 lectures, 3 laborations, a Pure Data tutorial, a practical or theoretical project work and four written assignments. DT2213 uses the web service KTH Social and Canvas https://kth.instructure.com/courses/1759.
- Adrian Benigno Latupeirissa Teacher
- Bob Sturm Teacher
- Claudio Panariello Teacher
- Gustav Frisk Arfvidsson Assistant
- Hans Lindetorp Teacher
- Kjetil Falkenberg Course responsible, Teacher
- Ludvig Elblaus Teacher
- Martin Ljungdahl Eriksson Teacher
- Puspita Parahita Anindita Assistant
- Roberto Bresin Examiner, Teacher