This group is created for structuring the group supervision of Master thesis projects supervised by Petter in 2019. The structure is reused from previous years, so some links might be outdated (my apologies for this).
General information can be found here (2019)
- Mart Kartasev (spring)
- Aron Granberg (spring)
- Corentin Chauvin-Hameau (email@example.com)
- Maxime Sainte Catherine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: ALL DATES NEEDS TO BE UPDATED TO FALL 2019!
Possibly old information
Please look at the information pages for thesis projects. Unfortunately these are a lot better in Swedish than in English. Swedish version is found here and the English here. You will be assessed according to these guidelines.
The application form can be found here.
Grading criteria are here (when applicable).
Rough outline of the work (consult this page for more info (only available in Swedish...))
- Initial description of task
- First meeting
- Specification (Assignment 1)
- Hand in detailed specification with time plan ( - 4 days)
- Hand in peer-review comments on specification ( - 2 days)
- Discussion meeting about specifications (4 of September, time?)
- Update specification (asap)
- Examiner approves the specification
- Literature study (A2)
- Hand in background/theory/literature study (-4 days)
- Hand in peer-review comments on theory/background/literature (-2 days)
- Discussion on the background/theory/literature study (PRO1 approved) (25th of September at 13:00)
- Report Skeleton (A3) (and A4 at the same time)
- Hand in thesis report skeleton (-4 days)
- Hand in peer-review comments on report skeleton (-2days)
- Discussion on the report skeleton (30th of October, 13:00)
- Half time seminar (A4) (same time as A3)
- Draft of Report (A5)
- Hand in full draft of the report (-4 days)
- Hand in peer-review comments on the draft report (-2 days)
- Discussion meeting about draft reports (4th of December at 13:00)
- Report for presentation (A6)
- Hand in report for presentation to supervisor (XXth of December (end, tbd))
- Hand in report for presentation to examiner (after supervisor feedback)
- Approval from the examiner for presentation (PRO2 approved)
- Oral presentation (A7) (Fixed)
- Final version of the report (A8) (Xth of December/Jan (early, tbd))
- Self assessment (A9) (Xth of Jan (mid, tbd))