How to change a course
If you want to change a course, you need to do so within 3 weeks from the course start. Before doing that, please consider that you have missed a lot from a course if you start with a new course 2 or 3 weeks after the course has started.
If you still choose to change a course you need to:
1) Check that you fullfill the specifiq requirements for the course on the course web. If you are unsure please contact the course coordinator for further information. If you do not fullfill the specific reguirement you can not thake the course.
2) Cancel the course you have chosen in Ladok:
- If you have not yet registered for the course, decline your place on universityadmissions.se
- If you have already registered on the course make an ”termination of course” through the personal menu on KTH.se (Ladok)
3) Choose a new course: - send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org You need to include the course coordinatiors acceptance to the course to this email if the course is not included to your programme.
If you wish to include the course as an elective course in your programme, you also need to have an approval from the programme director (email@example.com). Please include this approval to the email to your mastercoordinator afterwards ( firstname.lastname@example.org.).
Try to make up your mind in the first week from the course start to avoid missing too much from the course. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are correctly registered on the courses you are taking and not registered for any courses you have dropped. Information on registration can be found here: