AdBIOPRO Workshop 2021 Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics
AdBIOPRO is a Competence Centre focusing on Advanced BioProduction by Continuous Processing, a collaboration of several groups from KTH (Assoc. Prof. Veronique Chotteau, Prof. Sophia Hober, Prof. Johan Rockberg, Prof. Torbjörn Gräslund, Prof. Håkan Hjalmmarsson, Prof. Elling Jacobsen), Lund University (Prof. Bernt Nilsson), Karolinska Institutet/Karolinska Hospital (Assoc. Prof. Pontus Blomberg), Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Cytiva, Cobra Biologics, Valneva, BioInvent, XNK Therapeutics and MAGic Bioprocessing.
Time: 17th of November 9:30 to 18:00 and 18th of November 9:00 to 13:00, 2021.
Venue: Bosön, 181 47 Lidingö, www.boson.nu (15 km from Central Station Stockholm)
Lectures already confirmed by members of AdBIOPRO
- Mild integrated continuous biomanufacturing of monoclonal antibodies at pilot scale by Joaquin Gomis Fons*, Madelène Isaksson*, Julia Scheffel*, Hubert Schwarz*, Sophia Hober, Bernt Nilsson, Veronique Chotteau – Industrial Biotechnology, KTH, Protein Technology, KTH and Chemical Engineering, Lund University *equal contribution
- Antibody capture process based on magnetic beads from suspension cultures at densities > 100 x 106 cells/mL, Nils Brechmann, Kristofer Eriksson, Veronique Chotteau - Industrial Biotechnology, KTH and MAGic Bioprocessing
- Developing a robust scale-up and scale-out method for manufacturing of cell therapy products, Per-Henrik Holmqvist, Pontus Blomberg - The Karolinska Cell Therapy Center and XNK Therapeutics
- Harnessing transcriptomics to improve production of biologics, Magnus Lundqvist, Johan Rockberg - Protein Technology, KTH
- Real-time monitoring of metabolites and product quality by Raman spectroscopy in CHO cell perfusion culture, Hubert Schwarz, Veronique Chotteau – Industrial Biotechnology, KTH
- Towards a model-based approach to optimize the medium composition in continuous bioprocess, Mirko Pasquini*, Yu Wang*, Kévin Colin, Håkan Hjalmarsson, Elling W Jacobsen – Decision and Control Systems, KTH *equal contribution
- Metabolic Flux Analysis modelling of CHO cell process in pseudo-perfusion mode: a novel approach based on transcriptomics, Kévin Colin, Meeri Mäkinen, Veronique Chotteau, Elling W Jacobsen, Håkan Hjalmarsson – Decision and Control Systems and Industrial Biotechnology, KTH
- Using perfusion for process intensification strategies across the entire upstream workflow, Andreas Castan, Cytiva
- Continuous manufacturing of recombinant adeno-associated viral vectors, Brian Ladd, Torbjörn Gräslund, Veronique Chotteau - Industrial Biotechnology, KTH and Protein Engineering, KTH
- Process intensification to produce a difficult-to-express therapeutic enzyme by high cell density perfusion or enhanced fed-batch by Sigrid Särnlund, Yun Jiang, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- Calcium-dependent affinity ligands for the mild purification of antibody fragments, Julia Scheffel, Sophia Hober - Protein Technology, KTH
Contact for organization: email@example.com , please use mention AdBIOPRO2021 workshop
Looking forward for meeting you at AdBIOPRO Workshop 2021!
Veronique Chotteau, Pontus Blomberg, Torbjörn Gräslund, Håkan Hjalmarsson, Sophia Hober, Elling Jacobsen, Bernt Nilsson, Johan Rockberg, AdBIOPRO