Division of Communication Systems
The Division of Communication Systems (COS) conducts research and education in the broadest sense of the communication systems area. This includes, but is not limited to, technical and economic aspects of wireless, wired and optical communication systems and services, fixed and mobile communication systems, and communication related services, artifacts, applications, and usage.
The technology focus lies on communication at the Media Access and Control (MAC) layer and above - as well as on implementation aspects of all layers.
The division is part of the Department of Computer Science at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science .
- Paper: Reexamining Direct Cache Access to Optimize I/O Intensive Applications...
23 Jul 2020
- IEEE ComSoc William R. Bennett Prize awarded to Marco Chiesa
20 May 2020
- Paper: A High-Speed Load-Balancer Design with Guaranteed Per-Connection-Consistency
20 May 2020
- SSF Future Research Leaders grant awarded to Marina Petrova
4 Mar 2020
- NSS is growing - multiple positions are available!
10 Jan 2020
No up-to-date calendar events right now.