Research groups in Transport
These are the research groups in the KTH's school organisation performing research related to Transport.
Categorized in core, enabling or support
There are a wide range of diversity of the research integrated in the platform. The involved research groups are sorted based on the portion of transport related research they see in their portofolios. There is a core grouping, covering all types of vehicles air-land-sea, infrastructure, but also on higher transport system levels, studying land usage and traffic system related topics.
Categorized in KTH's School organisation
Architecture and the Built Environment (ABE)
- Division of Sustainability Assessment and Management Research Group
- Division of Systems Analysis and Economics (SEC) '
- Division of Transport planning
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health (CBH)
Industrial Technology and Management (ITM)
Engineering Science (SCI)
- Department of Mechanics
- Department of Solid Mechanics
- Division: Centre for Naval Architecture
- Division of Flight Dynamics
- Division of Lightweight structures
- Division of Rail Vehicles
- Division of Vehicle Dynamics
- Division: The Aerodynamics Group
- The Marcus Wallenberg Laboratory for Sound and Vibration Research (MWL)
The research groups categorized in the Transport research themes