The Department of Learning in Engineering Sciences
A thoughtful approach to lifelong learning is important for the future and for Sweden. The department has developed research into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) learning, global competence and digital learning in order to take a holistic approach to research in learning at all levels, from pre-school to higher education.
The Department of Learning belongs to the School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM) and is organized in three units and one center:
Current projects and news
- Listen to the “Hej Framtid!” podcast
15 Oct 2018
- Collaboration with Berättarministeriet published in KTH Magazine
8 Oct 2018
- What technology content and values emerge in the teaching of climate change?
25 Jun 2018
- Board games in secondary/higher education
25 Apr 2018
- Presentation Design and Video Production for Education and Teaching Online
7 Mar 2018