Skip to main content

Ask us about freestanding courses

Do you have any questions regarding application, studying at KTH or about a specific course? We will help you find the right contact.

Fee-paying students not located in Sweden may have problems attending a course at KTH

You cannot be granted a residence permit in Sweden based on a freestanding course at KTH.

Please also note that our freestanding courses have an administrative turnaround time that may make it difficult for fee-paying students to pay the tuition fee and start a course in time. If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or hold a residence permit in Sweden for something other than studies you generally do not have to pay tuition fees.

Find out if you are required to pay fees (University Admissions)

E-mail us at  if you have any questions about paying fees or applying to a freestanding course.

Questions about the application

For questions regarding applying to a course at, contact the University Admissions Support Centre .

Questions about admission, requirements and selection 

For questions regarding admission to KTH, please contact the Admissions Office at KTH.

Phone number: 0046-8-790 9440
Phone hours: Monday 13.00–14.00, Tuesday–Thursday 10.00–11.00

Questions about residence permits

Please keep in mind that a freestanding course usually cannot give you a residence permit in Sweden. More information and further contact for further questions is provided by the Swedish Migration Agency .

Questions about specific courses

For questions about specific courses, contact the course coordinator. Contact information is available in the course information .