Department of Philosophy and History
At the Department of Philosophy and History we conduct research, education, and doctoral education within many branches of philosophy, ethics, core areas of history, environmental humanities and much more. Each division run their own operation, under the head of the department. The department is located at Teknikringen 72-76 on KTH Campus.
The department belongs to the School of Architecture and the Built Environment .
- Arguments against Vision Zero: A Literature Review
- Reading Traces and Writing Indigenous Ethnohistories in the Russian North
- Semiotics for analysing changing value and authenticity in heritage protection policies
- A bibliometric strategy for identifying benchmark research units
- A digital curation model for post-occupancy evaluation data
- A tale of two plains : migrating landscapes between Italy and Argentina 1870-1955
- A Value Sensitive Scenario Planning Method for Adaptation to Uncertain Future Sea Level Rise
- Adaptive governance of rivers : all about the capacity to Reallocate Water?
- AI under great uncertainty: implications and decision strategies for public policy
- Albinonis adagio?