Interested in studying the master’s programme in Architectural Lighting Design? To be eligible you must meet the admission requirements of the programme and include the documents stated below in your application. All applications are assessed according to predetermined selection criteria set for the programme.
Specific requirements for the master's programme in Architectural Lighting Design
A bachelor’s degree, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS credits, in Architecture, Design or Engineering. The engineering degree must include at least 30 ECTS credits of Architecture and Design subjects. Exceptions can be made on the basis of professional experience.
Specific documents for the master's programme in Architectural Lighting Design
- Portfolio: deliver proof or your capacity to use a design approach to find solutions for a specific question. The information can be from previous education and/or professional experience and/or personal independent work. The document will be evaluated through these criteria:
- Design Experience
- And/or Lighting Design Experience
- Type and level of refinement of the project
- Understanding of context
- Layout and Style
- Two recommendation letters
- Short CV
- Letter of motivation, maximum 1 page
The selection process is based on the following criteria: university, previous studies (for instance GPA, grades in specific subjects and English), motivation for the studies (for instance letter of motivation, references, thesis proposal and relevant work experience). The evaluation scale is 1-75.