FFF Seminars - or Fancy Formal Friday Seminars - is a series of weekly seminars organized by the Interaction Design group in MID.
If you do not want to miss our next seminars, you can subscribe to our mailing list here:
We send one email per week with seminar details, including the link to attend it live.
RSS feed of the upcoming seminars: link
- Tor Alexander Bruce - "Standing Up To Trauma: Designing Future Mental Healthcare Interventions Incorporating Body, Movement And Environment", Friday, May 13th, 13:00 [link to abstract ]
- Alexandra To - "Uplifting Us: Design Opportunities in Centering Racialized Experiences in Games", Friday, April 8th, 15:00 [link to abstract ]
- Miriah Meyer - "Visualization Design as a Critical Lens on Data", Friday, April 1st, 13:00 [link to abstract ]
- Michael Muller - "How to Unknow the Uncertainties in Data Science", Friday, March 11th, 15:00 [link to abstract ]
- Chris Frauenberger, Friday, March 4th, 13:00 [Link to video and abstract ]
- Ron Wakkary, Friday, February 25th, 16:00 [Link to video and abstract ]
- Stacy Hsueh - "Designing for Epistemological Diversity", Friday January 28th, 13:00
- Deepika Yadav - "Supporting Ongoing Training of Community Health Workers through Mobile-based Solutions in India", Friday Dec 1st, 13:00 [link to abstract ]
- Oscar Tomico - "A 1st Person Perspective on Futures Scouting through Making", Friday October 29th, 13:30 [link to recording ]
- Rebecca Fiebrink - "How machine learning can support human creative practices", Friday September 24th, 13:00 [link to abstract ]
- Peter Dalsgaard - "Creativity and the life of ideas in interaction design”, Friday August 20th, 13:00 to 14:00 [link to recording ]
- Tim Ingold - "Correspondences", Friday June 4th, 13:00 to 14:00 [link to abstract and recording ]
- Katherine Isbister - "Engineering Social Play: Technology for Being Together", Friday May 28th, 17:00 to 18:00 [link to abstract ]
- Sarah Fdili Alaoui - "Integrating technologies in Dance: methods, creations and critical reflections", April 23rd, 13:00 [link to abstract ]
- Andrés Lucero - "Co-designed, Collocated and Playful Interactions", April 9th, 13:00 [link to abstract and recording ]
- Claire Petitmengin - "Exploring the hidden side of lived experience through Micro-phenomenology", March 19th, 13:00 [link to abstract and recording ]
- Susan Kozel - "Phenomenology as Practice: Variations, voices and practical implications for “doing” phenomenology", March 12th, 13:00 [link to abstract and recording ]
- Sharifa Sultana - "Designing for Empowerment with Rural Women in Bangladesh", February 26th, 13:00 [link to abstract and recording ]
- Angella Mackey - "Alternative Presents for Dynamic Fabric", February 19th 2021, 13:00 [ link ]
- Bill Gaver - "Yo-Yo Machines", February 12th 2021, 13:00 [link to recording ]
- Jeffrey Bardzell - "Chimeras of Boundless Glamour, Realities of Little Worth", February 5th 2021, 15:00. [link to abstract and recording ].
- 2021, Januari 15th, 13:00. Rob Comber - "The Things I do: Post-interaction and related things" [ link ]
- 2020, December 4th, 13:00. Elisa Giaccardi - "Autonomous technology and the paradox of human-centered design” [ link ]
- 2020, November 27th. Dani Nikitenko - "Beside Blood – Cycle exploration"
- 2020, November 19th. Janin Koch - "May AI? Design Ideation with Cooperative Contextual Bandits"
- 2020, November 6th. Batya Friedman - "Value Sensitive Design: Designing with Moral and Technical Imaginations"